What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Make my son fly :-)

Holly Blade

Could some one please please help me edit this photo to make the hot air balloon seem like its flying..... 13738148_1196519897045879_848612998251844860_o.jpg

Thank you so very much in advance for your help!

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hello and welcome to PSG.

Did you have a background in mind that he might be flying in?

Rich54

Guru
Sam, just curious what technique you used to make the selection. I worked on this for a few minutes before I realized I would probably need to carefully select all the ropes with the Pen tool... and I just didn't have the energy on a Monday. Did you find an easier way to do it?

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sam, just curious what technique you used to make the selection. I worked on this for a few minutes before I realized I would probably need to carefully select all the ropes with the Pen tool... and I just didn't have the energy on a Monday. Did you find an easier way to do it?
The selection was a nightmare! I tried several different ways including my go to channel masking with very poor results. I ended up using a layer mask and the brush Tool. It was very tedious.