What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Picture with the bride?!

Zorilla1

Dear Community,

I hope you can help me solve my problem. At my wedding we took the obligatory family pictures, however I missed to ask the photographer for a picture of just my sister and I.
My sister is now suuuuuuuper sad and I feel really bad for being such a crappy sibling, so I was hoping someone can work on the pics we have to either cut both of us out the family pics or cut her into another one.

I have tried to upload 2 pics but it is not working, can someone please help me to get the pics up? Else I can send them via email.

The first pic is a group shot. My sister is the girl in the front left with the short pink dress. Her boyfriend is standing behind her. In the second pic it is me with my mom and mother in law.

Here what I hope works:
Please cut my sister out of picture 1, getting rid of the hands of her boyfriend. Cut my mom and mother in law out of picture 2 and put my sister into picture 2.

Many thanks for your help. I really really hope this works…
Have a good day,

Zorilla

Last edited:

Zorilla1

Hi there,

I did and it is showing uploading progress on the bottom left, but when it hits 100% the pic is not showing up in the window. Can this be a pop up or firewall issue? I am in the office right now...

Thanks!

Eggy

Retired Moderator
I'm a bit confused now, is this the result you're looking for:

Gruppenfotos_039.jpg

Zorilla1

Hi there,

Thanks for the quick reply and sorry for the confusion. Either one of the options below would work, whatever is possible.... THANKS!!
Option 1.jpgOption 2.jpg

Eggy

Retired Moderator
Ok, first, other members may have their go at it.
The first option consist of removing six persons from the photo. That's a painstaking work for a free request.
If you do not mind I'll work on the second option but in order to do so I'll need the original second photo. (option 2)

MrToM

Guru
In case you don't get anything better...

zorilla_preview_MT_01.png

This is just a preview, I can upload the fullsize version if needed.

If you do use it I suggest cropping it...for example...

zorilla_preview_MT_02.png

Regards.
MrToM.

Zorilla1

Not too bad, although my sis now looks like she has eaten something wrong :p
Is it possible to have her arm behind mine and tilt her a little to the right so we both stand upright?

Eggy

Retired Moderator
Sorry it took so long, had a visitor...
Here's a preview.

Groupphoto PSG.jpg

If it pleases you I can upload the zip file in full size.

As MrTom stated it would be better to crop the image but thats your choice.

Last edited:

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Not too bad, although my sis now looks like she has eaten something wrong :p
Is your sister from Orion? (Star Trek ref for you geeks out there!) She does look a little green around the gills.

Hopefully MrToM can fix that for you!