What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please remove two people from a ski resort image

Polargeist

So, I need someone who can remove two women from the image. You see those girls to my left and right? I want them gone. (I sound like a mafia boss)

Image attached.

Thanks.

Attachments

• asfadfadf.jpg
    asfadfadf.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 7
Last edited by a moderator:

Tom Mann

Guru
It's hot here in the northern hemisphere, so I felt like having some fun working on a winter scene...

asfadfadf-01-tjm01-ps01a-01.jpg

Tom M

PS - As a matter of curiosity, where is this? I don't recognize this bunny hill as being in the USA. (I used to teach skiing).

Last edited:

Polargeist

Tom, first of all, I love you, and you truly are a beast.
Moving on to your question, this is a mountain located in Calafate, Argentina. If you like to ski, this place is a must.
Thanks for your service man!

Tom Mann

Guru
I'm really glad you were happy with my tweaks to your image. It was my pleasure to help you out. However, I have to confess that I was laughing to myself imagining various embarrassing reasons why you might not want those two girls in the picture ... Anyway, your secret is safe with us, LOL. You were definitely there all by yourself, LOL. (...just teasing you...)

From the size of that beginners hill, I suspect there is much more to Callafate than can be seen from that point. I've never skied anywhere in South America, but what a hoot it would be to be able to move with the seasons (like some instructors do), and always be where there is snow in the mountains. It's too bad they don't pay instructors more, though. My daughter is also a professional ski instructor, so maybe some day the two of us will check out your mountain.

Drop back in here whenever you get a chance, especially if you ever decide to learn Photoshop. Education is actually the prime mission of Photoshop Gurus.com, not doing free, or even fee-for-service work. With respect to free work, guests take their chances in finding someone who will be interested in their image, and many times, guests are disappointed when no one responds. They don't understand that we are all volunteers here.

All the best, and many good turns this ski / boarding season.

Cheers,

Tom M