What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please help fix closed eyes.

Siouxieroxs

I had a photo taken the other day with friends and I blinked, I've tried and tried to fix it my self but it looks awful.

I would really Appreciate it If someone could fix this for me. I have attached the photo I would like to be edited (the one with us standings around donkey) and another photo from that day with my eyes open.

thanks

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    679 KB · Views: 13
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    408.5 KB · Views: 11

Argos

Guru
this is my atempts, in the first one i put the entire face, but the problem is the diference in quality between the two pictures, with the second i only left the eyes other blury parts.

1.jpg
2.jpg

Cheers!

Rich54

Guru
I tried copying the entire head, neck and hair from Image2 onto Image1. Needed to do a fair amount of retouch because Image2 is of lesser quality and lighting, but to me it looks more natural than grafting just portions of your face, which I couldn't do satisfactorily. (Although I like Mr. Tom's attempt).

image1.jpg