What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please help changing logo.

Ves Tas

So hello (again) on the last logo i got no help (sad) but i never give up and tried to create a different logo and i did it but, i don't know what to add in the background i know its png and i need it to be png cuz it's for a video and i don't really like the texture right here-

PElogo.jpg

so please help me!

The picture-

1e1ec606a0f7f427fea3c211b5557bc1149.png

If its not possible its ok i have another picture right here-

HnepaBT.png

I need it to be png-transparent background and 1000x1000
Thank you for reading and sorry for my bad English.

Last edited by a moderator:

gedstar

Guru
Is this what you're after? 1000 * 1000 with transparent bg

publicenemies.png

Last edited:

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hello Ves Tas.

I see that you are asking for help in changing the look and texture of the logo. I also see that you've only supplied the images..................do you have the original PSD file? If not, where did you get the logo?

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Thanks. Couldn't find the arrows or the red box around the small "public enemies".

What exactly do you want changed? Try to be as specific as possible.

Ves Tas

Thanks. Couldn't find the arrows or the red box around the small "public enemies".

What exactly do you want changed? Try to be as specific as possible.
So i want it to be like its got a clipping mask and i don't really like it cuz its the same and for all the texts its the same (not all but most) so i want it to be like a cool black gray and gray clipping mask backgrounds.
PS:Im from Lithuania and i don't really know the good words for it :D

Last edited:

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Ves Tas don't worry about your English, your communicating just fine.

These are screenshots for demos.
I'm just trying different things to see what you think.

Screen Shot 2016-07-31 at 8.32.20 PM.png

Screen Shot 2016-07-31 at 8.34.03 PM.png

Ves Tas

@Ves Tas don't worry about your English, your communicating just fine.

These are screenshots for demos.
I'm just trying different things to see what you think.

View attachment 65870

View attachment 65871
Yea its good but 2nd isn't very good cuz i need png and that isn't png and whats wrong with 1st maybe that big text "PUBLIC ENEMIES" leave like it was in my picture you know that black?And Where is that "PE" where is the "Public Enemies" gone? I think this like a "texture" kinda thing needs to be in that small text in "P" letter where was "Public enemies" and on "PE" that "texture" kinda thing doesn't very match.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Yea its good but 2nd isn't very good cuz i need png and that isn't png
Yes, as I stated above, these are screenshots for demonstration, they are not PNG files. I will off PNG files when you decide that you like the design.

and whats wrong with 1st maybe that big text "PUBLIC ENEMIES" leave like it was in my picture you know that black?
Ok.

And Where is that "PE" where is the "Public Enemies" gone? I think this like a "texture" kinda thing needs to be in that small text in "P" letter where was "Public enemies" and on "PE" that "texture" kinda thing doesn't very match.
I removed the small text. In my opinion it's not needed. You already have the words, "Public Enemies" in large letters, there's no need to have it in smaller text. You are more than welcome to add it back later.

This is another screenshot example.....
Screen Shot 2016-08-01 at 8.49.15 AM.png

Last edited:

Ves Tas

Yes, as I stated above, these are screenshots for demonstration, they are not PNG files. I will off PNG files when you decide that you like the design.

Ok.

I removed the small text. In my opinion it's not needed. You already have the words, "Public Enemies" in large letters, there's no need to have it in smaller text. You are more than welcome to add it back later.

This is another screenshot example.....
View attachment 65881
@IamSam I really like the "PE" texture but "public enemies" texture isn't very good, i'm thankful that you're helping me out :)

Last edited:

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator

Ves Tas said:
I really like the "PE" texture but "public enemies" texture isn't very good
Any chance you have an idea of what texture you would like? I ask because I certainly don't have the time to make changes only for you to not like them.

Have you done a search for Grunge textures online?

Ves Tas

Any chance you have an idea of what texture you would like? I ask because I certainly don't have the time to make changes only for you to not like them.

Have you done a search for Grunge textures online?
I don't really know but maybe it would be good like a dripping blood from the top of the text?And some texturesBlack White Grunge Concrete Texture Desktop Wallpaper.jpgBlue_Grunge_texture_4_by_BrokenVain_Stock.png

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Here is the blue texture.
Screen Shot 2016-08-03 at 10.49.26 AM.png

Here is the lighter texture.
Screen Shot 2016-08-03 at 10.49.38 AM.png

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
LOL! Sorry...I forgot about the dripping blood. I will give it a shot.

I apologize..........this has been a crazy busy day.

Hoogle

Guru
Just Going to say this as a Logo Designer how Does QE or as you have it qE mean Public Enemies

I know you have reversed the P but a Reversed p ='s a q not good for branding if it looks like your using the wrong letter.

Only few circumstances have I seen this actually work,

Ves Tas

I don't know if it's a bad or good idea but i don't know like other way to be cool and not regular like other "P"