What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help: Removing Colour

Dear Community,
At first please excuse me for my english, because i'm actually from germany. :)
Two weeks ago my PC just seemed to not work anymore, so I couldn't edit the two pictures anymore due to the fact that I am not having any access to Photoshop right now.
I wanted to remove all the colours from the pictures, so that there are only black outlines left. (with no spaces filled)
I would be very thankful If someone else could kindly edit these two simple pictures for me. :)

Link to the two pictures:

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B7P2TFbQTyDyWHNoaWVqc3d6Y0U

Yours Sincerely,
Lina.

Hey Lina and Welcome to PSG

Are you looking for something like this
View attachment 65900

Yes! Thank you very much, you really helped me out❤
But I was wondering If you could do the same thing with the Stuart PDF too (there were to different Versions of the minions).
You don't have to, if you don't want to because you already helped me out a lot.
Yours Sincerely,
Lina. :)

gedstar

Guru
It's no problem I'll do it in a little while have some other stuff to do first, what format do you want them saved in?

This is perfect! Exactly what I was searching for, thank you very much for putting so much effort into it. :)
I know...I may sound pretty annoying at this point and I really don't want to bother you but I recently added another file to the folder including the other two minions and I would be very glad If I coulf find someone who could edit this file to.
If you're fed up and don't want to, it's totally fine! You already helped me out a lot.
Best wishes,
Lina.