What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Colouring a photo

Hi ,I'm new here and I need a little help. I tried for at least two hours to colour , mirror and crop a little piece from a simple photo. I'm talking about a photo with a minion and a car logo, i want the minion to look in the right side, but i want to keep the logo as it is and also i need to colour , or to fill the photo to look how a minion normally looks...
So if someone can help me with that....i would be grateful .

It should look something like this , but much more realistic ,talking about colours.
minion.jpg

I can't get it done in photoshop, i don't know how to use it.

That is the original photo

minion_seat.png

And this is how i want to make the minion ...i mean...the texture if someone can do it,if not....just color it with that colours.

minions.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree with Eggy, the last image was generated using 3D software. Your second image is a flat 2D image that can be shaded to mimic 3D, but that's it.

Unless Eggy want's to work some of his 3D magic on the image.

Well Sam, I wont make it in PS 3D for sure. That one is still above my paygrade. :cheesygrin:

Last edited:
Wow guys, you are awesome. Thanks for your work.
The last one that it's textured by "IamSam" it's almost perfect. But can you make one a little more realistic , i mean , the color of the texture to be like the "jeans" which minions are wearing in the 3D photo ? I mean i don't want a lot of shadows or 3D effect, that one it's almost perfect, but can you copy the colors of the minions from the 3D photo posted by me ? If you can, that's not necessary.
Also thanks to Eggy and hawkeye for their work or interest.
@dv8_fx i think it would be better if the logo will be white.I will try to see how it will look better on the car, in white or cropped [then it will be in the colour of the car. Because i want to cover a scratch that I made one day ago.

Last edited:
Wow guys, you are awesome. Thanks for your work.
The last one that it's textured by "IamSam" it's almost perfect. But can you make one a little more realistic , i mean , the color of the texture to be like the "jeans" which minions are wearing in the 3D photo ? I mean i don't want a lot of shadows or 3D effect, that one it's almost perfect, but can you copy the colors of the minions from the 3D photo posted by me ? If you can, that's not necessary.
I will give it a shot. Give me some time.

Thank you very much guys ! You are awesome. Keep up with the good work !
I have already ordered to a shop to print me 2 pieces of the first one that IamSam posted, now I'am going to order another 2 pieces to see which one looks better as a sticker.
Thanks again for you work and interest, I will post some photos with the final results

///Final results :

Last edited:

Back