What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Simple modifications (i guess)

Hello, i would like the same draw but with some differents things, i would like the girl to have like burgundy/red hair and guy blond hair and simply remove the text, and if possible to put it in PNG so there is no white font, would be really happy if someone do it thank you very much :)

image.jpg

Oh but i got a problem i like the second one but it seems like there is a white transparent background can you remove it like the first one please that would be awesome thanks :)

Eggy

Retired Moderator
Oops, my mistake, uploaded the wrong one. This is the correct one

image PNG.png

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Oh there is still the transparent background on the new picture you have uploaded i don't get it why ^^

The second image that Eggy provided in post #6 is a PNG with a transparent background.

Here's what it looks like in Photoshop. Since the BG is transparent, It will have the color of whatever BG you place it on.
Since our background color here on the forum is white, then you still see the white through the transparency.
Screen Shot 2016-08-06 at 7.57.45 AM.png

But the first one was good at this point as i can see, is it possible to make easily add shadow to the characters with the BG i've gave ? :)

Thanks but I know i'm really annoying, but can you resize so they don't have the same size as the tree and keeping the BG size please if you see what i mean but the shadows are really great it's totaly what i wanted :D

Last edited:

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Eggy I'm certainly not trying to 'one up' you here, I just added some shading to the kids. It's just another option for the OP.

Cartoon_02.png