What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can you decipher this number plate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ntomi

Today I was the victim of a hit and run.
I was turning from a main road and into a street, car turning out from the street from behind me thinks he/she would be able to cut across me in time, ends up clipping my rear-end. I pulled over, they quickly fled the scene.

Now the good thing is I have dash cam footage of the accident, and even a rear-facing dash cam visibly showing the other driver fleeing the scene. Bad news, is that it didn't capture their number plate clearly enough which is a shame since it's a 500$ blackvue dashcam that I have installed (sigh..)

To make my claims process simpler can anyone decipher this number plate? I'm getting '#DB 3##' first character being a possible 'W' or 'V'. I've tried punching in a few combos into the EzyReg database but not picking up the car. Only other details I've got is it looks like a 1999-2000 Toyota Corolla in White to me.

Any help would be very much appreciated. Thank you.

14060307_1780881472191963_746711343_o (1).jpg

Photo quality seems a bit better if viewed via the link below:

http://imageshack.com/a/img924/3166/kAam7n.jpg

Tom Mann

Guru
Screen captures, such as the one you posted both here and to the Image Shack website, have notoriously bad quality. Instead, please post the actual video file, or a portion thereof.

Tom M

Status
Not open for further replies.