What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help me removing the background, please!

levhirose

Hello everyone, I hope that you are having a great day!
Well, the other day I was trying to edit a picture to include that in a page, and I tried to include a Image that combine with the backgrund, but I don't have any experience on photoshoping, and it may be really simple for you, but hard for me, and that's why I'm here...

I need your help this album (
http://imgur.com/a/Ddd5h), I want you to remove the sky in every pic, and make two pictures, one with the fireworks in blank, and the other one, just with the couple... Can you do that for me?I hope that you can understand, because my english is not really good, hehe...
I really appreciate any help you can provide. Thank you very much!

Album: http://imgur.com/a/Ddd5h
procrastinating-gekkan-shoujo-nozaki-kun-12-bd-1080p-36a5c002-mkv_snapshot_19-20_2016-03-10_10-2.pnggekkan-shoujo-nozaki-kun-ep12.jpgOodOrVC.pngtumblr_nc9vxu46TD1so56pco1_1280.png

Attachments

• aZ3O1jP.jpg
    aZ3O1jP.jpg
    152.3 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

Eggy

Retired Moderator
Please upload your pictures directly in this thread.

ImageUploadIcon.jpg

levhirose

Oh I'm sorry! I thought that it might be a waste of time but ... thank you very much for the advice!

Eggy

Retired Moderator
Ok, you uploaded five pictures, can you please tell us what it is you want us to do?

Tom Mann

Guru
@levhirose - The primary purpose of this forum is to help people learn how to use Photoshop. Some of our highly skilled volunteers (i.e., they are not paid for what they do) will occasionally do some free work if they are interested, if it is an emergency (eg, preparing a photo for a funeral, etc.), if it presents an interesting technical challenge, if they want to show off their skills, etc.

Almost always this is limited to one image per individual, not several, like you posted. May I suggest that with this number of images and the tedious repetitive work required, you consider re-posting your request in our fee-for-service forum. Of course, you are also absolutely free to leave your request in the free work forum, but you should realize that in the free forum, for the reasons given above, it may take some time before anyone volunteers to do this work for you.

Cheers,

Tom M

Last edited: