What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Would like transparent background, please

jcm07

I have this drawing, made in Paint on my Windows 10 PC, and would like to upload it to CafePress or the like on a dark colored t-shirt. I can't figure out how to get rid of the background. If possible, I would like the text in white, or if that doesn't work with a transparent background (I'm new at this) a pale green would also be fine. Any help would be much appreciated!

skein4.png

or is this easier to work with?

skein2.png

Thanks in advance!
Josie

gedstar

Guru
Here you go

skein4done.png

You won't be able to see anything cause it's white on transparent background, just click in the middle between Here you go and this line of text and it should open up, then right click and select Save Image As

Last edited:

jcm07

Thank you! I can save it, no problem - should be saving it as a PNG, correct? I am just getting a white square when I upload it to CafePress. Probably user error ;) Would it be easier to work with (on my end) if I stuck with black for the graphic, instead of white?

gedstar

Guru
Here's another 2 with different colors both are PNG with transparent background as above, I have never used CafePress so won't be much help to you on that end

skein4black.png

skein4PG.png

jcm07

Okay, thank you very much! Maybe I am saving it wrong. I'll play around with it some more. I so appreciate your help!!