What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please remove an object from a photo

aswenney72

Can someone please remove the yellow buoy in the background of this picture.
Thank you.

Attachments

• Boat trip.jpeg
    Boat trip.jpeg
    330.3 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
What's he jumping from? It's not that boat. Maybe a dock?

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
It must be that accent of your Ged..............here in the US, we say booeee for buoy. And boi for boy. LOL!!!

But..........with the Sun hitting him..........he could be the yellow buoy!

aswenney72

haha I can tell your passionate about your work. Would it be too much to ask for you to take out the white spot in the water and the shade on my leg? Very happy with the work thus far.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
If your talking about the shadow on your calf, I wouldn't take that out. In my opinion, it does not look like your jumping from that boat to me, your way to far over to the Boats left side. If you take out that shadow, the image will look totally faked.........in my opinion.

aswenney72

I know where your coming from Sam. When i do this I jump off facing the water, do a 180 into a backflip. Thats why it looks kinda funky and different. I'm not really worried about people claiming this is fake. Plenty of my friends and family have seen me do this. Plus I took a gnarly face shot laying out for this pic. Hurt like a sum bitch

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I know where your coming from Sam. When i do this I jump off facing the water, do a 180 into a backflip. Thats why it looks kinda funky and different.
OK...........I get it now! Not a problem.

I'm jealous...........where I live, mountains and trees are nonexistent. On a clear day, from my roof I can see 40 miles in any direction! Our lakes are not blue either and I wouldn't be jumping in them!

gedstar

Guru
I agree with Sam about the leg shadow, but just in case you want it gone here you go, 2 versions second with a slight blur to remove some of the noise

Boat-tripgone-2.jpg

Boat-tripgone-3.jpg

Last edited:

gedstar

Guru
It must be that accent of your Ged..............here in the US, we say booeee for buoy. And boi for boy. LOL!!!

But..........with the Sun hitting him..........he could be the yellow buoy!

If you could hear me talk you most likely wouldn't understand a word I say :biglaff:and if you went to the south of Ireland, well I can't even understand what they say down there :shocked:

Last edited:

aswenney72

Thanks for the work. I agree with both of you, I'm gonna go ahead and keep the shadow. Ged I've partied with the Irish, one of the rowdiest and entertaining group of guys I've ever been around. Sam where this picture was taken, is the most beauty the Northwest has to offer. Most people who live in the PNW have never been there or even know it exists. There's hardly any civilization or roads for 100 miles. It's called Desolation sound in British Columbia Canada.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sam where this picture was taken, is the most beauty the Northwest has to offer. Most people who live in the PNW have never been there or even know it exists. There's hardly any civilization or roads for 100 miles. It's called Desolation sound in British Columbia Canada.

Enjoy it my friend, your very lucky to live near places like this surrounded by such awesome natural beauty. I would have to drive for at least 3 days to see anything like that.

@gedstar When I was in the isles, it was the Scotts (and some Cockney) that were the hardest to understand. Never had much problems with the Irish.