What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

mixing two pictures

Michael1980

Hi I am trying to make a collage for my brother in love, but I need to mix these to pictures together so his upperarm gets onthe swimmer in the water (it would be the swimmer with the reed on his right arm).

Can anyone fix this, so I can get on with my collage.

thanks a lot

Attachments

• help me please 1.jpg
    help me please 1.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 1
  • help me please 2.jpg
    help me please 2.jpg
    6.5 MB · Views: 2

Michael1980

Hi ill try to explain my problem better. I have the picture were my friend show his upperarm, while fixing his suit and that arm would I like to get on the swimmer with the read color on. Just the black part of my friends arm, not his hand.

the result should be so realistic as possible and make it seems like the swimmer is my brother.

Attachments

• help1.png
    help1.png
    510.8 KB · Views: 3
  • help me please 3.jpg
    help me please 3.jpg
    6.5 MB · Views: 2

Eggy

Retired Moderator
Thats good.
Maybe add some watersplashes over his arm with a brush.

Michael1980

Wau super nice work. Its amazing. Thanks a lot. How did you do. I thought off remoudeling with distort or some of those where tou hit ctr t on windows or the puppet tool. But I didnt qiet get it right

unseenmagik

Wau super nice work. Its amazing. Thanks a lot. How did you do. I thought off remoudeling with distort or some of those where tou hit ctr t on windows or the puppet tool. But I didnt qiet get it right

I simply copied the arms as an overlaying layer and chopped it in half at the elbow to make the angle correct.
Using the brush tool, i blended the two together.

Michael1980

cool.
there is so many options I also tried to get the right size and then use the clonetool