What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Logo design

IABM

Hey all,

I've been advised to post here in the hope that someone can do this for me!

I've been playing around with an idea and decided to take it forward! Initially I was going to call my brand idea Vintage Lemon but instead called it Snap Vintage. The brand will be selling vintage clothing and accessories with a view to expand onto other items at a later date.

I'm looking for a logo and I've had a look online at some of the free PSD's but they're not really cutting it for me. I'm after something simple and easy to have printed if I need it printing, and change the color etc. So ideally all one solid color.

I've not come up with a strap line as yet but working on it.

Just wondering if anyone is able to do this for me?

Of course full credit would be given and links to websites will be put on our Website. Happy to shout you out on Social media too!

Thanks in advance!

Ben

P.S I know it's a big ask!

Confestium

I got a little spare time this evening so I may be able to rustle something up for you.

Post some designs you like from Google so I get the sense of style you like.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hey guys, since this is a free request, please keep all design ideas in the forum so that anyone else who might like to contribute can read about them as well.