What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Remove the guy from the picture

Hello everyone!

I have a very simple request but would be really thankful if you could do it for me. I just want to have the guy behind the girl removed so it doesn't look like she is being hugged at all. She can be leaning against the wall or just standing there in the same picture, whichever you prefer.
Thank you in advance!IMG_54721.jpg

Hoogle

Guru
OMG I am what I would call an advanced user of photoshop and yes this request could be done but to what level is highly debatable under the term " A Simple Request" there is no delete background person in photoshop, do not believe everything you see in TV and Movies.

I am sure someone will do it for you but please do not insult the time and hours gone into learning Photoshop to be able to do what you classify as a simple request...

My apologies if it seemed like I was insulting skills required, but I think you misunderstood me. By simple I mean there's no philosophy involved and it is easy to explain. I highly doubt that it is easy. The easiest would probably be just cropping the person out on pasting her on another background. I guess the hard part would be filling in the area that are covered by the hands...
Again I am not really a photoshop user so I wouldn't know but I know it can be done, so I came here hoping someone can accomplish it that's all.