What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fantasy football helmet

Biznessm

Hi, I was searching for a website that automatically creates football helmets for our fantasy football league and I found a post from your blog. I am not a graphics artist so I would like to ask if anyone has a few minutes to combine my logo with an outline of a helmet. If any of you could take a look at what I have, let me K of and I'll email it or post it where ever you like.
Peter

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Peter, go ahead and post your logo and any example of the football helmets you would like it to be on.

MrToM

Guru
No worries mate....just offering another line of attack!. :thumbsup:

Regards.
MrToM.

Biznessm

Orpurple helmet.jpg
JaketheDog.png
black helmet.jpg
I would like to have the yellow character be the logo on the purple helmet if anyone knows how to do that. It might be better if it were a .jog. thanks

Last edited:

Biznessm

WOW! That looks way better than I imagined it would look! I don't even own Photoshop so I do not have a clue how you did this. Thank you eggy and unseen, if you're not already making the big bucks, I haven't feeling you will in the future. Thank you to all the people in this forum that took the time to reply. Now I will figure out how to download the helmet and give it to my friend.to

Last edited:

unseenmagik

WOW! That looks way better than I imagined it would look! I don't even own Photoshop so I do not have a clue how you did this. Thank you eggy and unseen, if you're not already making the big bucks, I haven't feeling you will in the future. Thank you to all the people in this forum that took the time to reply. Now I will figure out how to download the helmet and give it to my friend.to

Your welcome.
Simply right click on the image and "save as"

Biznessm

Good morning everyone. I was able to save the excellent helmet design yesterday and send it to the guy who needed it. When I posted it for him I said to him, "check out this helmet, it's awesome isn't it?" Here is his reply: "Yeah it is lol it's a perfect picture for the league." Thanks again guys.