What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will you guys please photoshop this house color for me?

maulinp87

I have to let my subdivision committee know the paint colors by the end of the day and I really need help choosing colors. I want to paint the vinyl siding, the pillars, the doors and window shutter, the frame around the door, the garage, and the moldings/trims. This is my first home and I want to make it look really nice, the paint on there now is fading. I really REALLY appreciate this! Thank you so much.

House.jpg

Attachments

• House2.PNG
    House2.PNG
    1.9 MB · Views: 10
Last edited:

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hello and welcome to PSG.

Do you have a larger image of the house? The one you posted is very small.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Also what colors have you chosen?

This is going to be a big job making the selections. Each of the structures you mentioned will need t be individually selected. It may not get done by the end of the day.

maulinp87

Thank you! Well I am not good with matching colors but I think Browns, olives, mocha, any of those combos would go. Here is the same pic enlarged, hope its better.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Don't enlarge the photo, post the original full size if possible.

Please note that our members are comprised of people located in many countries that have different time zones. Please be patient as it may take awhile for our interested members to see your request and reply.

thebestcpu

Guru
Hi maulinp87

Another option is to use one of the online options that already exist such as Sherwin Williams with an example house and paint in the colors that you both like and meet the HOA guidelines. I doubt the HOA needs a colorized image of your house yet I can see how that would be really helpful for you. Here is a link and just move through the scenes until you get the outside image of the house. Just a suggestion.
https://www.sherwin-williams.com/visualizer/#/active

I would also like to point out that color representation by your display and/or your printer may not be 100% accurate unless you are using color calibrated devices and are using color managed software yet it is likely to get you close enough for what the HOA would like to see

Hope this is helpful

John Wheeler