What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need a Fence and Shed inserted

Chris1408

Hey All,

If anyone could please take the original picture and add a Fence and Shed inside of the fenced in area I'd really appreciate it. I'm looking for a white Vinyl Fence and White Shed. The first picture is a rough sketch of the dimensions I'm looking for. On the front side of the fence it is supposed to be a Gate that connects to a post attached to the house. Then there is another post that would hold the hinges, a small section if fence then a post that leads down to the rest of the backyard fence. The gate would swing out from the left to right. If that is too much just a fence surround the shed would be great.

For the shed, if it could have a black roof with shingles with a gutter and downspout would be awesome.

Chris

Shed outline.jpgIMG_4073.JPG

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hello and welcome to PSG.

Due to the nature and involvement of this request, I feel your needs will be much better served in the Photoshop Freelance Work (Fee for service) section.

If you decide to do this, please make a post here asking to have the thread moved.

unseenmagik

Hi.

I had a look at this one.
I came up with something quick before work.
Someone may way to change the fence to white to watch the fence at the back.

house.jpg

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Here is a quick and very rough draft of the fence. If I have time, I will try to refine it and add the shed.

Screen Shot 2016-09-22 at 9.19.16 AM.png

Chris1408

Unseenmagik and iamsam those look really good. If you could add a shed behind the fence that would be great. Thanks a lot guys.

Chris1408

Last request. Is there anyway you could use the photo from Jerry D and place some arborvitae around the front of the fence. Kind of hiding the shed area?

Jerry D

Power User
Or this...

fence-tree2.jpg

Chris1408

Thanks Jerry D. I like how you move the fence forward flush with the house. Could you please remove the bare wood that is above the Shed underneath the soffit in both the original and the one you did with the tree?

Sorry for all the request as we go but the reason I have so many is i'm trying to bring this constriction before a Zoning Board to be granted a Variance. I really appreciate all your help.

Chris

Last edited:

Jerry D

Power User
Here you go...

house--wall.jpg

and..

fence-tree2a.jpg