What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Straighten Tree in pot, if possible

Floridian

I just came across this site and have a request. I have tried to straighten the tree myself, but I honestly don't have the skills. The first potted tree is the one I would like straightened. Any help, including suggestions to do it myself, is greatly appreciated.

Pool_008.jpg

Floridian

I suggested it to the client, but they still wanted the tree straightened. I have no problem removing or cropping, but removing it would not convey a true view of the property. Thanks for the advice though.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I'm also working on this edit............it was way too much of a challenge for me to pass up. Great practice!

I will say this, way more work than I expected!

Eggy

Retired Moderator
Very well done Sam!
Any idea what kind of shrub it is because placing the old ugly one back would be a shame.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Very well done Sam!
Any idea what kind of shrub it is because placing the old ugly one back would be a shame.
Thanks Lambert!
No and I haven't even had the chance to look for one yet. Hopefully I can get around to it today.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Floridian Do you (or anyone else) have an idea of what type of trees these are in the photograph?

Floridian

@Floridian Do you (or anyone else) have an idea of what type of trees these are in the photograph?

Thanks IamSam. Absolutely amazing. Great work! I don't know the bush, tree, sapling, or whatever they are in the pots. They were all new, that's all I can tell you. I apologize.

As to suggestions on retaking the photo, the property is 2 hours away and I've driven to retake this photo twice. Both times arriving with people using the area.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Wow, it's been so long since there was any activity from you on this thread that I will have to look and see where that file is! I can' remember if I found anything suitable.

Hold on.

Jerry D

Power User
Wonderful work, Mr. Sam. That looks so much better, now you'll have to put a new plant in each of the other containers. :rofl: