What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please paste me into the photo of new york [I attempted first]

Saul Berenson

Hello, Please can someone do a better job than me at pasting a photo of me on to this rooftop overlooking new york?

I attempted it but it just don't look real, I don't know if it's the lighting or scaling or something, what do you guys think?

I'm trying to make it good enough to fool a friend, he's not super tech savvy but I know it could be more convincing. Thanks :D

Last edited:
Hart to combine two pictures with diferent quality, light type and direction, almost imposible to look realistic in this conditions.

I give it a try anyway, changing a little the proportions and minor changes.

Image removed at OP's request.

A filter or effect in the combined image always help to cheat the brain a little.

Image removed at OP's request.

Cheers!

Thanks Argos, was thinking myself to just make it black and white as it looks much better. It's so hard to get the colours correct though when using different cameras.

Back