What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Logo edit?

Pasta

Hey first time user here. I do not personally have photoshop so thats why I am asking you guys.

This is a logo made by a professional logo designer. It is not a logo that is used in any business or with any money involved, but it means a lot to me.

In my opinion the logo looks great, but it looks a bit "old".

Here are some things I have been thinking about to make it look better and more "modern":
-Some thinner lines
-Getting rid of the grey/some more creative colors (not more that two-three colours though)
-Flatter/simpler

Keep in mind that the logo is going to be used on a black background.

I do realize that I am asking for a favor without me giving something back, so I am perfectly fine with no one helping me here, just asking :)

Attachments

• unnamed.png
    unnamed.png
    63.2 KB · Views: 16

Pasta

You can download the fully functional Photoshop trial for free.

Thanks, but I think you guys would be much better at it than me, also my laptop has a 11 inch screen thats not ideal for photoshop. Again I do not want to be "burden" for you guys, no one has to do anything unless they want to.