What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Horizon Balance

Patricio Gomez

I took this pic, I think its pretty cool but the boat was sideways and the horizon does not look horizontal. I tried basic rotating but can't get both the boat and horizon to be perfectly horizotal. So what I'd like is some Guru Photoshopping to get both the boat and the horizon in the same horizontal line.

The forum keeps limiting my file because of dimensions, so here is a link to the full res file: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7mRlz4w-2yCMmphd3U4NzJ2SEE/view?usp=sharing

I want to use it a my wallpaper so the bigger the final resolution the better.rsz__dsc4881.jpg

fredfish

Guru
A quick stab - I isolated the boat from the background and rotated them individually.

_DSC4881.jpg

Let me know if you want the psd to play yourself

Cheers

John

fredfish

Guru
And you didn't miss the bit where the railing meets the edge of the image (like I did :))

Cheers

John