What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can someone please make a face texture for WWE 2K17?

DMDTagz

Hello, I've been trying to use my own face to upload on a custom WWE character so I can actually use myself in the career mode. I've been trying to use a picture to do it, but it came out terrible (not just because my face is terrible :p)

I was hoping someone could make a face texture. Something like this:

fPdk1H6.png

There's tutorials on YouTube, but apart from the fact that my Photoshop skills are below zero, my computer can't run Photoshop at all. If possible, I'd like it to be hairless, and without the sideburns or ears, so that I can use the in-game hair as a haircut without it looking silly. Or... Sillier :p

fJz7hRM.jpg

This is my picture.

Doing this for me would be greatly appreciated, and you'd be earning my eternal gratitude.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

Tacoma

I'm not the best but if you're in a hurry here's one without your forehead.

Attachments

• NosideburnhairearsNOforehead.jpg
    NosideburnhairearsNOforehead.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:

DMDTagz

Thank you so much for this attempt, honestly! However, it's not yet really what I'm looking for. I'm looking for something like this, but with the skin colors blended in better. I did this using the eraser on Paint though lol so it's obviously terrible :p

8sRDbsb.png

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
Something like this?

View attachment 68106

I've watched my daugther create face textures for her friends for use in WWE2K...

@ZeroCool22...... Maybe add in a bit more shadow under the chin? Unless OP prefers a real clean shave look.....

@DMDTagz.... I believe you dont necessarily need a background for your face image. A no background png of just your face with a feathered effect on the edges will suffice... and make it easier for you to reposition and tweek your face image to match the character's facial shape......

.........just saying...

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Something more like this.

This is a screenshot.
Screen Shot 2016-10-17 at 2.35.26 PM.png

This is the actual image saved as a PNG file that has a transparent BG.
It will look like a white BG because it's allowing the white of the forum color show through.
fJz7hRM.png

DMDTagz

Thank you for your replies. I've tried using a no-background photo (actually this one, with this online editor) but it turned out horrible. There were black lines around my face. They would be seen on the character. That's why I want the background, so that I can use the background color for my character's skin color, so it doesn't look too fake. I don't know if I'm making sense though lol.

DMDTagz

Thank you all so much! It worked! I can't get the face onto the character properly yet, but that has nothing to do with the picture, but more with my face lol. A matter of practice I think. You really helped me out and I'm extremely grateful :)

Edit: Turns out I've been using the wrong file size. A scroll through through the WWE 2K17 forums has taught me the correct file size is 512x512px. The best result was with the backgrounded one by the way, so I'm gonna try to manually resize the picture. Got it to 480x480px now, trying to find an online editor that'll resize the picture.

Last edited: