What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Easy photoshop request please

Hello, i have this picture of my girlfriend, but the toilet paper and the both towels, the one on the floor and the one on the wall doesnt look good, is it possible to remove them? if it is complicated just remove the toilet papers but if possible do both, please, and thanks a lot! :)

Attachments

• IMG-20161023-WA0027.jpg
    IMG-20161023-WA0027.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 4

Argos

Guru
with not bad intention and sure that somebody in the forum will help you (i cant right now, have to go), i 'm just really curious, if she is your girfriend why dont you make another photo in another location (not the toilet XD) with better light.

As i said i'm just curious, not a mean question ;).

Cheers!

well she really liked how she looks in the picture, and because its a simple request i think its a nice detail from me to give it a try and see if somebody could help me, im pretty sure someone will, and its not that big deal, thanks anyways bro and cheers! :D