What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can someone move my headshot and place it in front of this background?

D_Wall15

Hello,

First time poster. Long time admirer of the forum.

I'm hoping someone can move my body and place it in front of a chalkboard background, like as seen here:
www.photoshopgurus.com.jpg

(** Note: I'm not wanting a face-swap. I'd just like to be placed on top of a background like the one in the pic linked.)

My picture is attached. I know it's very small. I am sorry :-(

Screen Shot 2016-10-26 at 10.37.39 AM.png

Last edited:

Eggy

Retired Moderator
Hi and welcome

But...
Your picture is badly overexposed and backlit.
Theres no decent way to make it fit on the background photo.

You must know someone able to make a decent photo of you even using a cell phone?

D_Wall15

Hi and welcome

But...
Your picture is badly overexposed and backlit.
Theres no decent way to make it fit on the background photo.

Thanks for the welcome. You're right. I'd be appreciative if someone could also fix the lighting issues. Mostly, I'm hoping to be rid of the chairs / desks in the background, so it looks slightly more professional. If someone wants to really have a field day and make all sorts of edits so it looks better, please, be my guest.

Tom Mann

Guru
Not only is the image that you supplied very small, it is also over exposed, yet the image you would like us to emulate is darker than a normal exposure.

Given how easy it is these days to take decent pictures on cell phones, if a nice looking final result is of any real importance to you (ie, and this is not just for a joke or some other silly purpose), why don't you get dressed up again and have someone take another, better photo for us to start with.

Tom M

Last edited:

Tom Mann

Guru
Thanks for the welcome. You're right. I'd be appreciative if someone could also fix the lighting issues. Mostly, I'm hoping to be rid of the chairs / desks in the background, so it looks slightly more professional. If someone wants to really have a field day and make all sorts of edits so it looks better, please, be my guest.
I don't think you understand that even if a world-class Photoshopper spent hours working (working for free, mind you) on the photo that you supplied, the result would be much worse than the result of you putting in 5 minutes of your own time to get what you want.

Tom M

D_Wall15

AS-3.png
Something like this hatchet job I just made is what I had in mind, but less yellow. Oh well, if it can't be fixed, I'll wait 'til I dress up again. Thanks for the replies.

Attachments

• AS-2.png
    AS-2.png
    72.3 KB · Views: 27
Last edited: