What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can someone please Photoshop this ghostbuster and stay puft on an appropriate backgro

lrndwsn

made the little guy these costumes and would love them photoshopped on an appropriate background, maybe with some yellow/orange laser beams coming out of the gun? Thanks in advance to anyone who takes this on!!!

VACI6Xx.jpg

v0g5LEw.jpg

lrndwsn

Re: Can someone please Photoshop this ghostbuster and stay puft on an appropriate bac

If you can please include the little ghost trap I made too!!

Jerry D

Power User
Re: Can someone please Photoshop this ghostbuster and stay puft on an appropriate bac

Here's the easy one

babybuster.jpg

fredfish

Guru

Nice job Jerry!

lrndwsn

So cute!! A million thank yous! Any way we can do both of them in time square at night? Kinda like they're facing off?

Jerry D

Power User

That'll take a while....:)

Jerry D

Power User

Here's my attempt. I'm sure others can do better.

babybuster2.jpg

lrndwsn

Haha thank you so much! Excellent work!!!