What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Change my car colour please

Elzlewis

Hey, new member on here and just wondering if people could change the colour of my car trying to get some ideas on a colour change in the form of vinyl wrap.. thanks! For example white,red,green,black anything really

1CFF2899-B193-4068-80AF-FC1FEF5108D4_zpsz479juer.jpg~original.jpg

00E05C45-1483-48BC-B326-7A5D17407718_zpshorpgpmi.jpg~original.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

fredfish

Guru
Not down to me but I like the red one!

MrToM

Guru
I have no idea why Photobucket is messing up? :(
Its not, but if you don't post the right link it doesn't work.

With the right link...

BCC40E7C-687A-4791-983C-2D64A04EE951_zpsvog1xrqo.jpg

The mods should ask you to upload images to the forum directly rather than linking to maintain forum integrity.

Regards.
MrToM.

Elzlewis

Thank you! I always just click the IMG code thing on the app and it works fine normally. I'm on an iPhone if that's what is causing the problems and have tried uploading directly it lets me chose an image. It when I click upload nothing happened
thanks a lot

Elzlewis

That looks very good! I was almost certain on like a desert style tancolour from a tank if you get what I mean or red or grey .. such a hard decision
thanks

gedstar

Guru
That looks very good! I was almost certain on like a desert style tancolour from a tank if you get what I mean or red or grey .. such a hard decision
thanks

You really need to make up your mind cause I'm running out of spray paint in my car body workshop :rofl:

Last edited: