What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please erase the guy in the black shirt on the background

marzvel

Hello, hope it is not too complicated.

guy.jpg

Thanks a lot :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:

Jerry D

Power User
This could never be right because there's no way to know what's behind the subject to be removed.
I took a stab at it, just for grins.:rolleyes:

guy1.jpg

marzvel

lol thanks a lot:lol: the second option is not just what i meant to but you are really a magician the way you made the guy gone.

thanks mate!

btw, do you have the photo in the original quality?

Last edited:

Jerry D

Power User
Yep, here it is...

guy-gone.jpg

Tom Mann

Guru
Some people like the lobster orange glow that comes from incandescent (ie, tungsten) lighting such as in the venue where this photo was taken, but personally, I've got a problem with it, so here's my tweak of Jerry's (...thank you, Jerry!) with a bit of quick and dirty color correction (done in ACR). See what you think.

Tom M

Attachments

• guy-gone-tjm01-acr-ps01a-01.jpg
    guy-gone-tjm01-acr-ps01a-01.jpg
    443.9 KB · Views: 2

Jerry D

Power User
A very big improvement! I didn't try it because the OP didn't ask, but I couldn't have done that well, anyway.
Btw, I tried to match Mrs.Clinton and Mr.Trump to the lighting in the original photo but wasn't very successful.
Should have been easy with Trump, he's orange anyway.:biglaff: