What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey! I need my face edited please

Nickyantezana

The thing is that I have this picture with a friend and I want to upload it but do not feel that I look okay and l would like some arrangements in my face and maybe my ears. I'd appreciate a lot! What I need is a little to open my eyes, my mouth I don't know if you see that you need to fix or do something, my face looks very round and correct some imperfections.

MyPhoto.jpg

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Question of the week I reckon. :thumbsup:

I'm going with female.

Regards.
MrToM.

It's a 50 - 50 shot! The name Nicky is androgynous (uni-sex)................ his ears are there.................his eye's are squinty.............his mouth is a bit too big..........you never know!

Aaaaaah.........and she posts while I'm typing, we have our answer!

Tom Mann

Guru
If I were doing this for real, I would also remove the selfie-arm-of-doom being held up just in back of your heads, but I've got to run.

Tom M

Argos

Guru
thats a tricky arm to remove hahaha, you have to remove the girl too and then the guy posing for the picture will be looking weird for sure XD.

Tom Mann

Guru
Ahh ... I just looked back at this thread and saw Zero's post that appeared just before mine. One difference immediately struck me as interesting: Zero actually narrowed the girl's face using the liquefy or some similar tool, whereas I only suggested narrowing visually by essentially applying digital makeup and darkening both sides of her face. I did, however, conventionally narrow her shoulders and body a bit, to match the narrower visual appearance of her face, though.

I think that if I did this again, I would use a combination of the two techniques, a bit of Zero's physical narrowing, as well as a bit less of my shadowing.

I also *really* liked Zero giving her lips a nice smile, whereas I didn't touch their shape. OTOH, I think that it's really important to deal with the uncontrolled lighting that always happens in situations such as this (unless this really was a Halloween Zombie dance, and pale, greenish skin was wanted, LOL).

T

Last edited: