What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey! I need my face edited please

Nickyantezana

The thing is that I have this picture with a friend and I want to upload it but do not feel that I look okay and l would like some arrangements in my face and maybe my ears. I'd appreciate a lot! What I need is a little to open my eyes, my mouth I don't know if you see that you need to fix or do something, my face looks very round and correct some imperfections.

MyPhoto.jpg

Question of the week I reckon. :thumbsup:

I'm going with female.

Regards.
MrToM.

It's a 50 - 50 shot! The name Nicky is androgynous (uni-sex)................ his ears are there.................his eye's are squinty.............his mouth is a bit too big..........you never know!

Aaaaaah.........and she posts while I'm typing, we have our answer!

If I were doing this for real, I would also remove the selfie-arm-of-doom being held up just in back of your heads, but I've got to run.

Tom M

thats a tricky arm to remove hahaha, you have to remove the girl too and then the guy posing for the picture will be looking weird for sure XD.

Ahh ... I just looked back at this thread and saw Zero's post that appeared just before mine. One difference immediately struck me as interesting: Zero actually narrowed the girl's face using the liquefy or some similar tool, whereas I only suggested narrowing visually by essentially applying digital makeup and darkening both sides of her face. I did, however, conventionally narrow her shoulders and body a bit, to match the narrower visual appearance of her face, though.

I think that if I did this again, I would use a combination of the two techniques, a bit of Zero's physical narrowing, as well as a bit less of my shadowing.

I also *really* liked Zero giving her lips a nice smile, whereas I didn't touch their shape. OTOH, I think that it's really important to deal with the uncontrolled lighting that always happens in situations such as this (unless this really was a Halloween Zombie dance, and pale, greenish skin was wanted, LOL).

T

Last edited:

Back