What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

need help with the background

rishav1701

please change the background a bit .... the road is dusty .....and the mountains are brown....if possible change them IMG_20161109_090201.jpg

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I do not understand. . this is exactly the same. . all i want is that the road should be grey like it generally is and the mountains not brown like they are currently. i know its a bit difficult but i would really appreciate your help.
If you look at the two images, GreenManiac has changed the color of the dirt............just as you asked in your first post.

rishav1701

@rishav1701 it would help if you explained exactly what it is you want done, since the only color you mention is grey here you go,
The colors in the original image look fine to me!

thanks I guess what I want is a bit improbable and on second thoughts .. yes the colours are fine... what i wanted was the road to look normal (like a highway) and not dusty and the mountains to look green or snow capped.and that hut to go away..... but still I really appreciate what you have done to the picture

GreenManiac

If you look at the two images, GreenManiac has changed the color of the dirt............just as you asked in your first post.

Thank you for noticing IamSam.
I also made the mountains a little greener, but only a little bit since it started to look unnatural.

rishav1701

Thank you for noticing IamSam.
I also made the mountains a little greener, but only a little bit since it started to look unnatural.

yup sorry for not noticing... ecellent work there.. only thing please do it on a higher resolution and please remove the house.

Tom Mann

Guru
In my opinion, if you change the vegetation on the mountain, remove the shack, and change the road from dirt to modern pavement, you have completely changed the photo and entered fantasy land, so why don't you just request a complete background swap?

This example below (intentionally) took me under a minute to do (as I'm sure you can tell), but I did it just to give you an idea of what can be done.

new_fake_mtn_bkgnd-ps01a-01_698px_wide.jpg

Unless the intent of the changes is to make a joke (ie, "Yup, I bet you didn't know that I took my vacation in British Columbia, not our country, LOL.") why would you want to change what looks like a perfectly fine, realistic environmental portrait of yourself on a outing to a beautiful mountain environment.

Just my $0.02,

Tom M