What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Design for logo and business card - for a StartUp

fabbi94

Hi Jerry,

thanks a lot that looks good. Can you send me all the psd files?

Is it possible to try one last other idea?

That you put this vector graphic:
View attachment 69463
in the center of the "short" logo circle without any background. Only thisman and if it possible can you edit the icon that the man is jumping and not running? That would be very amazing!
And only this icon in the circle (color maybe grey?) so that we can compare this two editions of the logo.

Thank you very very much!

Best,
Fabian

Hi Jerry,

thanks for the psd.

What i mean was this. That you put this man in the middle of the empty circle "short" logo where actual the other icons are. In maybe grey and without background. But this man/icon is running thats okay but it would be perfectly if he is jumping and not running when it is possible to change that.

Thank you again!

Best,
Fabian

fabbi94

Hi Jerry,

that is amazing! Thank you so much!

Is it possible that you change the green color to: C (73%) M (0%) Y (100%) K (0%) and the grey color to: C (32%) M (24%) Y (29%) K (5%). And turn the icon to the right? That he is jumping to the right side?

Thanks a lot.

Can you then send me the psd in which all components are seperate so that I can change any component of the image if I have to in the future? (One psd file with all elements as own layers)

Thank you again for your nice work!

Best,
Fabian

fabbi94

I did one try too (just for fun). Clean and simple.

View attachment 69482

Hi Argos,

thanks for your effort. It is interesting with the design of the "man" that he is bigger then the circle but in general it is not exaclty what we are looking for with the black color.

But thank you a lot for your help!

Best,
Fabian

Argos

Guru
Hi Argos,

thanks for your effort. It is interesting with the design of the "man" that he is bigger then the circle but in general it is not exaclty what we are looking for with the black color.

But thank you a lot for your help!

Best,
Fabian

I understand as i said it was for fun, i ignored most of the instructions.. like the colours and i asume are the colours of the company wich is important ;) .

Jerry D

Power User
Argos

Hey, bro, change the colors around and you can take over this project! I mean, Ps to Ai to Ps to Ai.....it's gettin' old. :banghead:

Argos

Guru
@Argos

Hey, bro, change the colors around and you can take over this project! I mean, Ps to Ai to Ps to Ai.....it's gettin' old. :banghead:

Yo have completed all the demands , and the op is happy with your work, the logo seems finished nothing to take over! Well done jerry :thumbsup:

Cheers!