What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Make Tuscany Pics less "Cloudy"?

Joseph A Insinga

Just got back from a week in Italy and two of my favorite pics were taken on a cloudy day. I'd like to have these two printed on those canvas/wood frames to hang in my house. Is it possible to make the sky just a little more blue and a little less gray? Don't need a bright sunshiny blue or anything, just more subtle blue sky than clouds. And I need to keep the hi-res so they can be enlarged and printed.

Thank you very much in advance,

Joe

Attachments

• Porto Santo Stefano.jpg
    Porto Santo Stefano.jpg
    5.6 MB · Views: 3
  • Autumn in Tuscany.jpg
    Autumn in Tuscany.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 3

Joseph A Insinga

Thank you all very much. I really appreciate the help! I think I'll go with the two from Eggy, although the others were good too. I need to figure out how to download in hi-res and then I'll be all set!

Eggy

Retired Moderator
I kept the images I corrected the same size as yours, so all you have to do is click on it and it will open in a window with a magnifier, click to enlarge and right click to download.