What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help with a Logo for a Business Card - Dog Grooming Project

Hugh Fergusson

Hi,

Me and my partner are starting our own dog grooming business in New Zealand, and we would like your help, please.

We have an idea for a Logo on a business card: two silver fern feathers, NZ feather symbol, and in the midst of them an Afghan Hound dog cartoon. I have attached a similar image of what we would like, we just need to change the skull and insert the dog cartoon.

And the writings of New Zealand Grooming School - Teaching the profession of dog grooming.

We thought on something like NEW ZEALAND GROOMING SCHOOL bypassing the feathers (New Zealand in one feather and Grooming Scholl in the other) and TEACHING THE PROFESSION OF DOG GROOMING in anywhere on the logo.

Could you please help us? We would appreciate it.

Thank you!
Hugh

afghan_hound_art.jpgFeathers.jpg

Jerry D

Power User
Okay...I did this very quickly, just to get an idea. The font can ge changed if you want.
If you put the text on the white part of the image it will need to be another color, or outlined, or something
because white or black would look funky. What say you?

trial-2.png

Jerry D

Power User
Different text....

trial-3.png

Hugh Fergusson

One other thing, please don't get mad.

We're trying to fit the image on a business card. And the site below give us samples of how the card would look like.
Unfortunatelly it is cutting the name above the dog. It is possible to reduce the image to fit in the card, please?

Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
A business card size is 3.5 x 2 inches with a 1/8 inch bleed.

Hugh Fergusson

Jerry, thank you so much! It was super awesome, we're very happy with the result. It was exactly what we were looking for. :thumbsup: