What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please photoshop this pic of me, my FACE looks so WEIRD

Julien Klopfenstein

Hello,

I've had this picture of myself taken by a photographer. I really like the picture, my outfit, the background, my position, but... I can't show it to anyone with such a face on it, though !
I don't care about my eyes closed or the skin folds on my neck. There's just something about my mouth, my nose, around this area, I look disgusted or throwing up, whatever, this is ugly... There's this kind of wrinkle that goes from my nose to my lips corners, that looks weird, too.
If one of you could make me look normal again I would be really really grateful.
Please, don't hesitate to tell me if I haven't been clear or if you need more or whatever.

Thank you, guys!
157441DSC4968.jpg

Eggy

Retired Moderator
Since we don't know how you look 'normally' it would be nice to have a photo of you in profile...