What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please, make myself a human spider !

takis2017

Please make myself having the other leg on the other side too, in order to look like a spider :)

Attachments

• 20160730_201107_DSC_6759.jpg
    20160730_201107_DSC_6759.jpg
    337 KB · Views: 2

takis2017

Hello, thank you very much for this ! Just to say that it would be perfect if the added leg was a bit higher adjusted, so the knees were at the same height. It would be more real . But if it difficult to do is ok, thank you very much !

sanjaymj

Thanks ,you liked it.
It's not very difficult but as the left shoulder is almost touching the ground ,naturally the left leg also goes down proportionately .

takis2017

Thanks ,you liked it.
It's not very difficult but as the left shoulder is almost touching the ground ,naturally the left leg also goes down proportionately .

Thank you !! You are right ! But I am a dancer and this is a photo from a shooting that demonstrates flexibility in a more strange way. If it is a matter of a view minutes to have both knees at the same height I would be more than grateful :) !! :)

Jerry D

Power User
I don't think anyone is this flexible for real, but here you are....

spider-flex.jpg