What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Combine Pictures Together

Could anyone add the picture of the old man/boy to the picture with the two girls? Or add the older wonder woman girl to the pic of the babies? We are trying to make a Christmas blanket and would like all the kids in one pic. Thank you!

Attachments

• G and P.jpg
    G and P.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 2
  • W.jpg
    W.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 2
Thank you so much Argos! Do you know if there is anyway to take the light shining off of wonderwoman and lighten the old man's face? This is really great and I so appreciate your help.

Argos

Guru
Hi stuart, about the shining on the wonder woman i dont think is a problem, but to remove the sun light part on the old man's face and body i think is a lot of work to look maybe decent, i give it a try but as i said i dont think looks good at the end.

Argos

Guru
Thats what i get, i tried to match the lighting on the face but still needs a lot of work.

G and P 5).jpg

Arrrgh

G and P.jpg

Two months too late but here is a quick 5 min fix...

Attachments

• G and P.jpg
    G and P.jpg
    299.4 KB · Views: 15
Last edited: