What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Change gif color

Elefing

L3NpwEv.gif

Hello,

Please somebody change the color of the above gif from red to white. So the hearts are white. I realize that means it probably won't be visible on this forum but it's for elsewhere.

Thank you!

thebestcpu

Guru
Here is my go at it. Note that the hearts are not a pure single red color so in my result I did not make them pure white either. I included two GIFs. One with transparent background which you cannot see much of and one with a black background so the animation can be seen. Hope this helps
John

L3NpwEv-converted-to-white.gif

L3NpwEv-with-black-background.gif

Pure white with no 3D effect could be done too if you need that.

Last edited:

Elefing

Thanks! Could I also see how the pure white with no 3D effect looks?

Also, if it's not too much trouble, could you please make the cross at the top of this gif white as well?
gBHxcY8.gif

That should be all I need.

Last edited:

thebestcpu

Guru
Ok directly below is the pure white heart gif (which you cant see yet it it there:
L3NpwEv-totally-white.gif
And here is the crown gif with the cross on top being white
Crown-cross-white.gif
You literally have to read between the lines :)

John Wheeler

Elefing

Ok directly below is the pure white heart gif (which you cant see yet it it there:
View attachment 69761
And here is the crown gif with the cross on top being white
View attachment 69762
You literally have to read between the lines :)

John Wheeler

That's really good! If it's not too much to ask, could I please have a rounded black edge between the cross and the lower part of the crown?

gBHxcY8.gif
<--- See how here it's like there's a full oval in the middle?

k58Vyh.gif
<--- With this one on a black background, the oval is missing the top. I think it'd look better with it.

Thanks!