What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I desperate need some help with this photo

Matei Alexandru

can you please help me make this photo more professional?
like changing the color of my face, it is too red or just transform it in something creative or funny
if you can help me make one photo funny and one creative it will be awesome
just make something awesome with this photo please

It's for my girlfriend's birthday...Thank you very much!

http://i.imgur.com/bKPXskB.jpg

Matei Alexandru

can you help me please add something for christmas, like a hat and change the background or something? thank you very much to both of you!

thebestcpu

Guru
Is that Topaz Glow John?

Hi Eggy
Most of the image is Topaz glow except for the faces.
For the faces I had an separate layer which was an "illustration/cartoon" filter using Filter Forge of the original and then a translucent mask to have the Topaz glow effect still show through just a bit on the faces as well.
As usual was just trying some things out until I got an effect I thought was worth sharing.

Eggy

Retired Moderator
It is a nice combination!
I have a friend who has Topaz Glow and if you're in for regular work like that its very useful.

Argos

Guru
I was really bored so i played a litlle with the image, sorry for the bad cuts i wasn't in the mood for a good cut job XD.

As i said i beging to play with the image and this is what come out...i dont know why XD.

bKPXskB2.jpg