What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

remove shaddow outline around people. Make background one colour

Kerise92

CAN NOT UPLOAD PHOTOS????

had these photos 'professionally' done however when received images on disk the shadow outline around the people is terrible. I own copyright of these images form photographer. She said she can not remove this for me. :neutral:

fredfish

Guru
Yes that worked - here is a quick stab at the first one - the photographer really needs to take a course in lighting!

I have to go out - but if this one is the sort of thing you are after I will have a go at the others later (though I am sure someone else will beat me to it!)

Cheers

John

calum small.jpg

Last edited:

Kerise92

Yes that worked - here is a quick stab at the first one - the photographer really needs to take a course in lighting!

I have to go out - but if this one is the sort of thing you are after I will have a go at the others later (though I am sure someone else will beat me to it!)

Cheers

John

View attachment 70016

That's great!!

Thank you, get what you pay for I guess - £35 for 5 photos, no professional at all!

Thanks again!!

Kerise92

Here's another, fixed the color on the girls arm on the left

View attachment 70019

One more had to reduce the size of the images to post here, if you need the full res images I'll post links to download them

View attachment 70022

thyre fab! Didn't know if anyone else could see the colour difference in the arm, glad you did :) Yes please if could have the link too as going to get a canvas printed :)

sc00t

£35 for the photos, and the legends at Photoshop Guru's have made them worth £100's. :yourock:

Lovely family Kerise. Try photobox.co.uk for your canvas, that's the one me & the missus used and the quality is really good. Plus, they lost our first one and sent us a replacement out super quick, so the service is good even if something DOES go wrong!

(We ended up with two in the end haha!)

-sc00t

Kerise92

£35 for the photos, and the legends at Photoshop Guru's have made them worth £100's. :yourock:

Lovely family Kerise. Try photobox.co.uk for your canvas, that's the one me & the missus used and the quality is really good. Plus, they lost our first one and sent us a replacement out super quick, so the service is good even if something DOES go wrong!

(We ended up with two in the end haha!)

-sc00t

Thanks scoot! Totally agree, they have made the photos a million times better, can't thank them enough! Just hope the last group photo gets done before tomorrow, Xmas delivery with the postal strike and all that! The work they've done has exceeded my expectations by far! :)

will defo try photobox, I think I have a voucher for them too from my bounty pack when I havd my daughter :) Cheers :)

sc00t

Thanks scoot! Totally agree, they have made the photos a million times better, can't thank them enough! Just hope the last group photo gets done before tomorrow, Xmas delivery with the postal strike and all that! The work they've done has exceeded my expectations by far! :)

will defo try photobox, I think I have a voucher for them too from my bounty pack when I havd my daughter :) Cheers :)

Damn it, totally forgot I had that voucher!!!!! :(