What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please help editing my hand position

CBSplash

Can someone place my right arm in a natural straight position with my hand in my pocket?

I was not ready for the photo and it's the only decent once I've got from this trip. ( not too drunk to be specific )
I want, if someone wants to help, to place my right arm straight not in the position it is in the photo and the hand to be in my pocket.

It will be very much apreciated if someone could help me.. :-Dasta.jpg

Last edited:

Jerry D

Power User
I don't know about this one. If it's not right maybe someone else can help.

asta-a.jpg

Argos

Guru
Sorry to say but if this is the only one you have decent..... holy crap, i dont wanna see the others :).

I experiment a little with this one but is nothing i can do really...

asta2.jpg

CBSplash

Thanks guys. And help is much apreciated.
Argos. If my hand ( the arm is in a perfect position the way you "redisigned" it ) would be visible in my pocket it would be perfect.

Jerry D

Power User
If your hand was in your pocket how would it be visible?

Jerry D

Power User
Can you see it now?

asta3.jpg

Argos

Guru
Nice work jerry, some texture and shadowing on that blury part and it's perfect.

Jerry D

Power User
@Argos

Thanks for letting me use your edit (hope you don't mind), but I've hit my limit on this one!