What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can somebody help me please

bodyarkitect

Could you please help re design this logo,

15302408_10209883034086148_1916551266_o.jpg

we have tried to design a logo for a business idea however as a Photoshop novice's, it hasn't worked as planned.

we would like the writing (body arkitect sculpt success) and the stars to be central and not touch the lines. We would like central the B and A are in Monotype Corsiva And the 'body arkitect' and 'sculpt success' is in Lucida Bright

Any help doing this would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your time, please feel free to ask any questions regarding this request

bodyarkitect

Wow! Thank you so much! That's incredible.

If possible could you do it with the stars slightly smaller as well as the 'body arkitect sculpt success' text.

Nothing drastic, just a bit smaller please.

Would you be able to send me the finished photo shop document as well?

Again, thank you so much. Really appreciate it.

Eggy

Retired Moderator
Oops, I don't have the PSD file no more. You have to understand that I can't keep all the 'request' PSD files, I would have a HDD full of them.

You mentionned you started to make the original yourself.
Maybe this is the moment to make it right yourself.
I have a nice tutorial how to make circular logo's with text: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wmh5ki5FY2U&t=152s

Jerry D

Power User
Hope you don't mind, Eggy, but I used your image to do this. I just copied the text and stars and scaled them down,
so they're not as correctly positioned as yours. Maybe they will be okay.

Logo-redo.png

bodyarkitect

So i followed your video and i've managed to do it myself.

Thank you very much for your time

it has been greatly appreciated.