What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

need help with a few pictures

paulw

Hi Folks

Im looking for if possible 2 ppl putting in the same picture from 2 different pictures but not sure if this is possible, if it is then can someone please advice of costs please as need doing soon

thanks folks

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hello and welcome to PSG.

This is the Free Edit Forum. No cost. But you will have to upload the images.

paulw

I didnt think it would be free with the amount of work needed, what is needed is pictures of myself and sister putting together in 1 photo for our mum, me and sister dont get on well to stand side by side for a photo so only option was to put seperate ones together as 1

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I didnt think it would be free with the amount of work needed, what is needed is pictures of myself and sister putting together in 1 photo for our mum, me and sister dont get on well to stand side by side for a photo so only option was to put seperate ones together as 1

Not a problem. You will need to upload the photos.

paulw

ill email my sister to send me a cpl of pictures then ill upload tomorrow if thats ok

paulw

Hi Rich

I was happy with the first one as it was good, would we be able to put the bottom 2 together with the bear and either 1 with the snowman if possible as i would like to choose 2 to get photos made up and framed before christmas day so i can wrap up and take to mum, i would be a really happy lad.

Rich54

Guru
I did both of these very quickly just to see what they look like, but in my opinion, neither one is very good. In the first one there was no room to put your sister in the photo, so the pose does not seem convincing to me. In the second image, the lighting of the two images is so different that they do not look natural at all when I put them together. Maybe somebody else can do something with these.

Portrait2.jpg

Portrait3.jpg

paulw

Hi Rich

I see what you mean about not looking like we where both together in the photo, would the superman be easier to do if the lighting or not enough room in the snowman one, maybe someone can alter them but youve made a start in putting together so thanks for trying for me it is appreciated more than you would know