What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lotstolearn

Hi all,

i recently had had my newborn and older son photographed, however as my newborn arrived late the products I have ordered won't be here in time for Christmas so I was hoping someone could please help make my pathetic attempt look passable in order for me to make an iou gift for my mum until the real gift arrives so I don't have to go see her empty handed on Christmas Day ? If anyone could help I would be eternally greatful!
Im sorry it's a bad picture but best I could do as a frazzled mum with two grumpy kids and no time to try again
Thank you in advance
desperate mummy and daughter !!

Attachments

• IMG_0999.JPG
    IMG_0999.JPG
    644 KB · Views: 9

Lotstolearn

Can this be saved ?

As in my previous post I'm awaiting delivery of my kids photo shoot but they won't be here for Christmas now so was hoping someone could maybe salvage this in the meantime for a Christmas gift IOU card?

I know it's a bad image but I was hoping maybe my daughters flakey skin could be smoothed and maybe her straighter leg removed (if it wouldn't look too odd) and the background etc fixed - any help would be hugely appreciated!

I cant upload but hopefully this link will work
https://www.flickr.com/photos/145994106@N06/shares/9x6Li4

thank you in advance ☺️

Argos

Guru
ah thank you so much !! Sorry i don't mean to be cheeky it looks fab do you think you could add this back ground to the first too so I could add them both onto a card !
I appreaciate your help so much !

No problem, in this one i had to fight a little with the tutu part blending with the blackground XD.

IMG_09992f.jpg

Argos

Guru
Tell me your email by pm (private message), so i can send you both image's original size.

Cheers!