What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Being big sucks, have a slight "double chin" to be taken care of

DoubleChinDude

Hey, I'm new here, and have seen some of the amazing work you people can do. If you could please help me out with my situation in these two photos it would be greatly appreciated. I've hesitated to post them on facebook because I'm slightly embarrassed. Thank you so much for your time and everything you do.

odnpI4D.png

I'm on the far right (green) in the Christmas one. Again, thank you for the help.

Rich54

Guru
I only see one photo at the sports stadium... I don't think you attached a Christmas photo. Anyway, a little extra facial hair takes care of the chin. (And for what it's worth, by the time you get to be my age the horrors are endless and you'll think of your chin in this photo as the good old days.)

odnpI4D.png

Argos

Guru
Hi rich54, i had to recalibrate my monitor to be sure it wasn't me, but i see clearly a red dominant on your retouch and yesterday saw another colour problem on another post, are you sure you have your monitor well calibrated?

Rich54

Guru
Hi rich54, i had to recalibrate my monitor to be sure it wasn't me, but i see clearly a red dominant on your retouch and yesterday saw another colour problem on another post, are you sure you have your monitor well calibrated?

Ok, thanks, I'll check and recalibrate. On this particular image in this thread, I agree that mine looks too red if you just look at the compressed image, but if I actually click on the file and open it the colors get better. Do you still think it's too red if you actually open the image?