What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

can someone please tidy up this photoshop pic?

NotAGuru

Hi gurus! I'm wondering if anyone can fix up this PS job? The face of the girl in the dress has been photoshopped on but possibly not that well, can anyone help the process along? Not sure if this is something that is easily fixed without starting all over again but any help is appreciated. My best bet is to add a filter but that's why I'm looking for help and not doing it myself.

thanks!

6jn1qw.jpg

Notaguru,

I think the problem is - the light source on the left face seems to be coming form the upper left, while the rest of the picture has a light source in the upper right front.

I can try and give it a crack later when the rugrats are asleep.

Agent

NotAGuru

Notaguru,

I think the problem is - the light source on the left face seems to be coming form the upper left, while the rest of the picture has a light source in the upper right front.

I can try and give it a crack later when the rugrats are asleep.

Agent

Thank you so much, I appreciate your help here and in my other thread, and yes you're right with fixable vs improvable. Any attempt is appreciated!