What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

request for photoshop: replace middle airplane in formation replaced by the 747

outletvalve

Hi everybody,
I have another request if possible!

formation tiger squadron.pngklm 747 front.jpg

as (another) present to a collegue who is retiring

i would like to have the 747 (right picture) fitted instead of the big airplane in the middle of the first picture. Would be great if someone has the time to do that!

Thanks a lot!

outletvalve

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hello again.

As with your other request, you have two photos with the aircraft in entirely different perspectives. You can not make these look as though they were flying in formation. The angle of perspective of the warplanes is much higher than that of the 747.....................I don't see any way this can look realistic.

outletvalve

Sam,
thanks for your reply. I'm not expecting a perfect picture! i understand what you're telling me, however it woud be great if someone can just fit the pictures together :thumbsup: I

Eggy

Retired Moderator
I'll see tomorow to find a 747 in PixelSquid to match the perspective.

Eggy

Retired Moderator
There was a 747 in PixelSquid.
But I could not squeeze the 747 in between the YAK's so you'll have to image it somewhat in front of the YAK's.

YAK 3 wingspan: 9.2 m (30 ft 2 in) ---- Boeing 747 wingspan: 59.6 m (195 ft 8 in)

formation tiger squadron A.jpg

Argos

Guru
Nice work Eggy, just to be picky, mirror the airplane to match the light on the picture :cheesygrin:.

Cheers!

Last edited:

outletvalve

Indeed nice work!

Could i do one more request? I would appreciate if you could colour the 747 in KLM colours (see initial picture i posted).