What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

photoshop edit

ezra

Hi

I was seeing if anyone could edit some photos for me

I need the following photos resized and enhanced anyway you can to make it look the best. The size needed is [12x18 inch (30x45 cm) landscape. It is being printed on a canvas.

gs2p5r.jpg

OvVBXW.jpg

Appreciate your help.

thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

gedstar

Guru
Hi and Welcome to PSG

Will this do
gs2p5rdone.jpg

OvVBXWdone.jpg

P.S. I think a canvas size of 16 * 12 would be a better option otherwise you're going to be stretching the width of the image which in turn will distort it

Untitled.jpg

Last edited:

ezra

thanks they look awesome! will cropping the bottom fix this issue (removing the bottom drink)? are you able to upload somewhere as the quality is distorted once i download them.

cheers!

gedstar

Guru
The images I posted here are the same size as the ones you posted so you shouldn't be seen any distortion as I haven't increase the size
Give me a few minutes and I'll provide links to the 16 * 12 images
No cropping out the bottom drink will not help with resizing.

Last edited:

thebestcpu

Guru
Here is my try at the first image with and without a new crop with same aspect ratio. I also fixed the horizon slant.
John Wheeler

golf-course-old-crop.jpg

golf-course-new-crop.jpg