What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Replace the head, Remove pimples and make any manipulations in car like lens flare...

child28

1. Remove pimples in this photo and patch the broken sunglass frame...and cut the head...
_MG_0658 - Copy.JPG
2. replace the head in second photo head..and do any colourful manipulations in the car..use lens flare effects

_MG_0600.JPG

Sorry for bad english....Reply ASAP
Please help me...i need to use this photo urgent...Please

Last edited:
Re: Replace the head, Remove pimples and make any manipulations in car like lens flar

In this forum we pay attention to a well groomed language, especially if you require a free request from PS Gurus.
The minimum is to use the word "please".
Like this you'll have a much better chance that someone will help you.

Regards
Chris

child28

Re: Replace the head, Remove pimples and make any manipulations in car like lens flar

Oh sorry...i forgot to mention it....

Jerry D

Power User

Here's one...

fiat.jpg

MikeMc

McGuru
Could you provide color swatches ? After all if it's free it has to be correct........

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jerry D

Power User

After all if it's free it has to be correct........
:thumbsup:

Here's one with just the head swap if anyone wants to carry on with it...

fiat-a.jpg

sanjaymj

I have added lens flare to Jerry D's image
fiat-a1.jpg