What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Daytime to Nighttime

kahlheins

Hi,

I managed to superimpose a newly designed building into its surrounding using Pixlr, but now I am struggling to change the scene into a night scene (with lights on the inside of the buildings). Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

SP3.1.png

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sam it's times like this when I don't like the auto refresh turned off :rofl:
I tend to agree, but it's so nice not having to constantly re-upload images! So I won't complain! LOL!!

kahlheins

thanks for the links!
I will try to follow the steps in Pixlr, as my trial version of Photoshop ran out unfortunately. hopefully I'll get decent results!

Inkz

Guru
Heres one of my own videos that might help.

Over 110k views wow lol

[video=youtube_share;HCbUcPVvsGA]http://youtu.be/HCbUcPVvsGA[/video]

Tom Mann

Guru
Great tutorial, Inkz! I particularly liked how you handled the lights and the area around them, as well as the highlights on the people walking in the street.

My only possible criticism is that it probably will be too fast for someone just learning PS, but if they pause it and think about what's going on, they will get it.

Very nice!

Tom M

Inkz

Guru
Great tutorial, Inkz! I particularly liked how you handled the lights and the area around them, as well as the highlights on the people walking in the street.

My only possible criticism is that it probably will be too fast for someone just learning PS, but if they pause it and think about what's going on, they will get it.

Very nice!

Tom M

Made this about 3 years ago, I was actually very surprised the amount of views, comments and likes it received. Someone did mention the speed was too quick but in actual fact I did go a little slower for the video lol.

Thanks again Tom